Nice and well maintained apartment of 40 sqm in the building "Nieuwvoorde" located on the green Huis te Landelaan.
Welcome to Rijswijk!
The apartment is located on the green Huis te Landelaan in Rijswijk. The shops on the Doctor H. Colijnlaan and the shopping center "In de Bogaard" are within walking distance. But Te Werve park, the Rijswijkse Bos and various sports fields are also located in the vicinity.
The apartment is conveniently located for public transport (including NS station Rijswijk, bus 18 and 23) and the major roads in the Randstad (A4 The Hague - Amsterdam / Rotterdam, A12 The Hague - Utrecht, A13 The Hague - Rotterdam).
What makes the apartment so special?
Access via closed porch. Spacious hall with caretaker of the building and common room where, among other things, the VvE meetings are held. Elevator or stairs to the first floor.
Own entrance. Hall with large closet with connection for washing machine and dryer and separate toilet with hand basin. Living/dining room with modern half open kitchen. Spacious bedroom with enough space for a double bed and ample closet space. Door to the spacious balcony at the front. Bathroom en suite with washbasin with furniture and walk-in shower.
The apartment also includes a storage room in the basement and a communal bicycle shed.
Good to know:
- Apartment of 40 sqm;
- Located in the "Nieuwvoorde" building with elevator and caretaker;
- Year of construction 1962;
- Free hold;
- Active VvE with multi-year maintenance planning;
- Service costs € 236,60 per month including advance heating costs;
- Neatly maintained;
- Double glazing;
- Private storage room in the basement;
- Shared bike storage;
- Furniture can be taken over;
- The SQM of the storage room are estimated, the storage room has NOT been measured;
- Delivery can be fast;
- Onesta sales conditions apply.