What an amazing house! This three-story house with four bedrooms is spacious, light and has just been fully and tastefully renovated and at a stone’s throw from the Scheveningen beach, the sprawling Fred shopping street and the Boulevard!
Welcome to Scheveningen Haven!
As the name suggests: you practically smell and taste the sea, because within minutes you are on the actual Scheveningen beach. True connoisseurs of fish can eat their heart out, as the best fish restaurants (and fishmongers) in the country are located here: Simonis, Van der Zwan, the Vispaleis, the Dagvisser and Catch. If it’s from the sea, here’s the place to buy and eat is.
Also for things not related to fish or the sea, you’re quite well off: a bit further down the road you will find an ALDI, Jumbo and Albert Heijn supermarket for your daily groceries, but you can also get some items on the sprawling Frederik Hendriklaan (‘de Fred’). From freshly roasted nuts and dried ham tot the most obscure French cheeses: in one street you can elevate your cheese board onto a whole new level!
Practically in front of the apartment, buses 22 and 28 stop, as well as trams 11 and 16, which go through to Hollands Spoor and beyond. So even if you need to go to Amsterdam or Rotterdam, it’s not much more than swiping your OV-chipcard. Don’t feel like taking public transport? No problem: via the Van Alkemadelaan/Raamweg you are on the Utrechtsebaan and A4, A12 and A13 motorways within minutes.
What makes this apartment at the Westduinweg so special?
We have taken great care to present this property as good as possible using pictures, videos and the floorplans. However this property can best be experienced in real life, we would like to point out a few things:
- Fully renovated with a sleek yet classic feel;
- Entrance via portico with stained-glass details;
- A spacious en suite living room with stained-glass sliding doors, fireplace, big windows at the frond and big doors to the balcony at the back, which let in lots of light;
- Modern and spacious kitchen (again with access to the balcony) with all the necessary built-in appliances such as gas stove with extraction hood, fridge with freezer, combination microwave and oven;
- Convenient built-in closets on the entrance and first floor (ideal as wardrobe or place to store your cleaning utensils);
- Royally sized with walk-in shower, lie-down bath and big mirror and fully tiled. Two separate toilets on the landings on the first and second floor.
- Spacious attic floor with an amazing view through the roof windows and a small kitchenette;
- All rooms have been fitted with LAN coax connections, for super quick connection!
All in all a spacious home in great condition: do not hesitate and come by for a viewing!
Good to know:
- Fully renovated to a high standard;
- Leasehold: € 252,46 per year (next revision 01-01-2026);
- Active owners’ association with € 40,- monthly contribution (excl. insurance). Reserve per 31-12-2021: € 8.725,50;
- Double glazing throughout;
- New wooden floors;
- Sunscreens at the front and back of the living areas, as well as the tilting windows at the attic floor;
- Fitted with double intercoms;
- Electrics have been fully renewed (groups, wiring, sockets and switches), as well as all the pipes and chimneys;
- Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE cv;
- Protected city view;
- Seller has never actually occupied the property;
- Onesta sale conditions apply.
Gebruik de code om de documenten bij deze woning te bekijken. Heeft u geen code? Vraag deze dan aan via het reactieformulier.