Spacious (unfurnished) 2 bedroom apartment in one of the nicest neighborhoods against the center of The Hague: the Zeeheldenkwartier!
Welcome to the Zeeheldenkwartier!
Here it is nice to live in this lively neighborhood, with the center and all its amenities within reach. The house is located near the Peace Palace, the embassies and the Shell HQ. Around the corner, the Piet Heinstraat is one of the nicest shopping streets in The Hague and the Prins Hendrikplein with its nice terraces and many restaurants. Supermarkets and (fresh) specialty shops are also within walking distance, and you can pedal to the lovely beach of Scheveningen in no time by bike. In short; this location is not so popular for nothing ;-)!
What makes this house special?
This porch house is located on the second floor and has authentic details. The house is 102m2 in total and was built according to the ideas of Berlage. The house has two spacious bedrooms, a handy storage room and a balcony with a lot of sun.
- Closed porch with letterboxes;
- Staircase to the second floor;
- House entrance, spacious hall with wardrobe, storage room and toilet;
- Living room en suite;
- Closed kitchen with various equipment;
- Bedroom at the front with closet with space for washing machine and dryer;
- Bedroom at the rear with access to the bathroom;
- Bathroom with bath;
- Balcony at the rear, accessible from dining room and kitchen.
PLEASE NOTE: The tenant(s) must apply for a housing permit for this property. An important condition is that your annual income, including holiday pay, does not exceed € 61.148,- (one-person household) or € 77.521,- (household of 2 or more people). If your income is above this limit, you will not be eligible for a permit and you will not be able to rent this house.
"address": "Vondelstraat 58",
"zipCode": "2513 EW",
"city": "Den Haag",
- € 1.500 p.m. ex.
- Partly furnished
- Wijk 22 Zeeheldenkwartier
- In town center
- 2513 EW Den Haag
- Upper floor apartment
- Build type
- Public parking, Paid parking, Parking permit
- Living surface
Any questions or arrange a viewing?