For those who dare to think and live differntly! We have a very attractive double layer appartement that is so lovely that it has been regularly used for photoshoots and was recently used in an article in the designmagazine VT-wonen. Are you looking for a tasteful, exciting, gem of a house with a spacious terrace (SW) on the living room, two bedrooms, a modern and complete kitchen and on the topfloor a private spa! Come and have a look at this successful work of art with original details, luxurious comfort and a good dose of guts!
Almost completely renovated in the past few years and just around the corner from Sweelinckplein with a view over the green quay. Located between the beach and the center of The Hague. Around the corner from the shops in the Reinkenstraat and the Frederik Hendriklaan.
Entrance on the first floor, internal stairs to the first floor. Here you enter the apartment with a wardrobe and beautiful stairs to the second floor where the sun peeks through the stained glass. Through the beautiful landing access to the spacious ensuite living room with beautiful ornamented ceilings, two closets and beautiful mantelpieces. French doors to the terrace with sun from late morning to late evening. Lovely kitchen with stove and oven, combination ovenmicrowave, dishwasher, stone worktops and original cabinet. Bedroom with balcony overlooking the beautiful quay and morning sun. Also on the landing a spacious toilet with sink.
The third floor is to relax. A very large bedroom with a height of 4.50 m and the original beams in sight. The built-in gas-fireplace near the bed provides even more atmosphere. Through the beautiful glass separation you look into the luxurious bathroom with steam bath, double walk-in shower and freestanding bath from Villeroy & Boch with Vola taps. Also on this floor a laundry and storageroom with the second toilet.
Furthermore and not unimportant:
- own ground
- built in 1896
- stunning free view at the front and the rear
- Nefit HR boiler (2018)
- third floor with air conditioning with heat pump and heating function (2019)
- Fully equipped with double glazing and double glazed windows with extra laminated glass (2018)
- Flat roofs renewed in 2019
- 2/5 share in the healthy and active VvE,
- VvE contribution € 160,- per month. Reservefund of € 5048, -
- It's possible to create more bedrooms or constructing a roof terrace on top of the flat roof (approx. 30 m²).
- Technical survey report (2017) available
- The age and material clauses apply
|Upper floor apartment|