Feels like coming home at this fantastic 4-room apartment with lovely front and back garden.
Welcome to the Bloemenbuurt!
This is the perfect location between the city center and the seaside resorts of Kijkduin and Scheveningen in The Hague. The beach and shops are easily within walking distance. In this lively and popular residential area you will find a mix of houses in different architectural styles. There are primary and secondary schools nearby, such as the European School and the International School. Sports fields are around the corner where you can play tennis and football.
The Goudsbloemlaan, Fahrenheitstraat and Thomsonlaan are the perfect places for your daily shopping, such as (fresh) specialty shops and a large supermarket. You can also enjoy a snack or drink in one of the cozy cafes or restaurants.
What makes this house so special?
With 3 bedrooms and a lovely front and back garden, this is the ideal ground floor apartment for couples and young families! Through the spacious hall you have access to all rooms. In the bright and spacious living/dining room with lovely open kitchen (Kvik kitchen with Smeg appliances) you have direct access to the spacious garden (67m²) facing the southwest, so from spring to autumn you can relax in the garden, eat in the sun or enjoy a glass of wine!
Attention green lovers! In this garden you will find the most beautiful flowers and plants that grow with great care and love. There are various fruit trees and herbs to be found.
Wish more living space? The house can easily be expanded in the backside, there is enough space left in the garden.
In short: a fantastic 4-room apartment with front and back garden. Definitely worth a visit!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Top location: quiet street and close to the beach
- Active owners association (VVE), (MJOP present) contribution € 150,- per month
- Bright and open living room
- Spacious garden of approx. 67m²
- Three bedrooms
- Scandinavian open kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Parquet floor (French Oak)
- Enough parking space in front of the door (17:00-24:00 paid parking, parking permit
approx. €14.35 per year)
- leasehold €92,- per year (by means of an obligatory agreement) ground value is: (€14,758.29).
- Onesta sales conditions apply
"address": "Anjelierstraat 38",
"zipCode": "2565 TA",
"city": "Den Haag",
- € 375.000 k.k.
- Wijk 12 Bomen- en Bloemenbuurt
- Near quiet road, In residental area
- 2565 TA Den Haag
- Ground floor apartment
- Build type
- Yes, Backyard, Southwest, 725×925cm
- Public parking, Paid parking, Parking permit
- Living surface
- in consultation
Any questions or arrange a viewing?