Have a look at this bright three/four-room double upper house, with double glazing all around, sunny south-east-facing balcony, open kitchen, bay window at the front and two spacious bedrooms. All this in the nice Rhenenstraat.
Welcome to Leyenburg
Leyenburg is a quiet residential area. About a third of the houses are built just before the Second World War and the rest of the houses are built until the 1960s. The hospital is located on the edge of the district. Houseboats provide a lively atmosphere on the Veenendaalkade and Soestdijksekade. The neighbourhood is adjacent to the Zuiderpark, where you can enjoy sports or relax. There are also several major events and concerts during the summer months, such as Parkpop and the Milan Festival. There are also various playgrounds, a small petting zoo, swimming pool and various sports facilities nearby. Within walking distance of various shops and public transport to the center of The Hague and the beach.
What makes this house so special:
Immediately upon entering, a staircase goes up to the first floor. Through the door is an L-shaped living/dining room. The corner in the L keeps the dining and living area a bit separated. At the rear is an L-shaped kitchen with built-in four-burner gas hob and oven. It is also nice to sit on the sunny balcony which faces the southside
On to the 2nd floor!
Here we have 2 spacious bedrooms for a good night rest. With a built-in wardrobe in both rooms. 1 room for you and 1 room for children or as a study / hobby room. In the middle there is the bathroom with shower and the washing machine connection.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Active VVE (owners association): €71.66 per month
- MJOP (maintenance plan)
- Own ground
- The seller has never actually lived in the house himself. A non-residential clause will be included in the purchase deed
- Favorable location in relation to the city, beach, and motorways
- Equipped with HR glass all around
- Possibility to rent a storage room at the end of the street (12m2) € 71.39 per month.
- Roof terrace on the (SE) or extra room with balcony can be realized at the rear, provided the municipality and VvE agree!
- Onesta Terms of Sale apply
|Upper floor apartment|