Do you want to be in the dunes within a five-minute walk and at the same time close to the hustle and bustle of the city? Are you looking for a completely renovated, bright apartment with a nice atmosphere that you can move into straight away? Then read on. This super nice apartment in Duindorp is for sale! The house is located on the top floor and the first preparations for a roof terrace have already been made.
A quick summary of some plus points:
- Apartment has been completely renovated (and we really mean completely!). Piping and electricity have also been renewed.
- Energy label B! This means plastic frames (with wood look), HR++ glass, facade and roof insulation: a wonderfully heated house without high heating costs. Central heating boiler from 2019.
- Luxury kitchen with modern built-in appliances and Quooker.
- Two sunny balconies: one at the front (where you can enjoy drinks and/or dinner with the sun in your face in the summer) and the other at the rear (with morning sun).
- The VvE has agreed to a roof terrace and the stairs with access hatch have already been installed. You still have to apply for a permit from the municipality. Possibly even options for a roof structure.
- The entire roof was renewed in 2019, so there is no need to worry about that.
- Healthy homeowners' association (contribution is € 100 per month).
- Perpetual leasehold (no payment obligation).
- No upstairs neighbours!
- Within walking distance of the beach and the sea.
- You can move into the house straight away!
You enter the house on the second floor through a typical Hague porch. Once inside you immediately taste the cozy atmosphere: the living room is super light due to the large windows and skylights. There are custom-made (removable) insect screens on all windows. The wooden stairs to the roof (with a possible future terrace) is a nice extra feature. The living room feels spacious, partly due to the cozy open kitchen (equipped with built-in appliances and Quooker) and the favourable layout of the apartment. The house has two spacious bedrooms. The attractive bathroom with rain shower, double sink and electric underfloor heating, and a separate toilet complete the picture. The apartment is completely finished and is therefore in excellent condition!
Welcome to Duindorp!
Of course, Duindorp is not called that for nothing. Here you literally live in the middle of the dunes, with a beautiful dune forest on the city side, and the Westduin Park with its Scottish Highlanders and extensive sand hills on the beach side. The Zuiderstrand also has some of the nicest beach bars in The Hague (including Strandpaviljoen ZUID, De Staat and De Kwartel). The residential area has a very nice character with plenty of space for children to play and a pleasant mix of young and old. The neighbourhood and the available facilities (public transport, supermarket, schools) have been considerably modernized in recent years. Shopping streets such as Frederik Hendriklaan, Fahrenheitstraat and Keizerstraat are a short distance away and you can also reach the city center of The Hague within fifteen minutes by bike. There are direct public transport connections to the train stations. All of this while you live in the middle of the dunes! A unique location! Do you get some fresh air during a nice walk? Or do you spread out your towel on the warm sand in the summer? The choice is yours!
|Upper floor apartment